Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy 30th Tawni

I wanted to make this post for my sister, Tawni. My family adopted her from Ethiopia when she was 15 . She is the sweetest person. She cares about everyone and tries to help out in anyway she can. She is the best aunt anyone could ask for. I trust her 100% with my kids and my kids love her (As you can see in this picture) She helps me out as much as she can. Hannah loves her style. Tawni is up to date with the latest styles and has a closet full of shoes. She never gets mad at my kids when they go in her room and try on every shoe that she owns.
I am so happy to have Tawni as my sister. I love you, Tawni! I hope you have a great birthday.

3 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

happy birthday to my sweet, beautiful cousin tawni! she is the best.

linnylou said...

what a sweet post! she really is the best!

Kaycee said...

Tawni is the best!! I love her! She is always the best sister