Friday, April 22, 2011

Where Are You Spring??...

"Rebirth, Renewal and Regrowth" Is what Spring/Springtime means.


I always look forward to Spring. The weather starts warming up, it's a happy time of year and the flowers and trees are in bloom... This Spring has really let me down so far. 

Maybe its the weather? We can't get passed these 40's and 50's and most of the days are rainy or snowy. I want to get out of this funk. I have been more depressed and down this month then I have all year. Earlier this month I was having a hard time with Hemi not home and feeling stressed with kids. Then my Grandpa Don went down hill quick and just last night passed away.

I am so ready for sunshine...Outside and in. I hope I can turn this frown upside down and work on Rebirth, Renewal and Regrowth in my Aattitude and outlook. I hope this second half of spring can really feel like Srpingtime. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, such a beautiful post. Just opening up to your blog and seeing that precious picture of your family makes me happy. You are all SO beautiful. I am sad that Gramps has passed but I'm mostly happy 'cuz I know how happy he is. He wanted SO badly to be out of his misery and be able to breathe and run again. I have SPRING in my heart!

Kaycee said...

That is a beautiful post. I feel like you. I think this month is a downer. Probably with the rain and grandpa.

Kaycee said...

Thanks Grandma! You are so right. I bet Grandpa is LOVING life right now. I love you Grandma!
Thanks Kaycee!

Lindsey Hemara said...

oops, that last post was from me, not kaycee