Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

Most importantly I think I felt the Easter Spirit even more this year with Grandpa Don passing away a few days before. It made me think a whole lot about our Savior and what he has done for us and his Resurrection.
But on top of that, I had a FUN weekend.
Saturday Houston and I colored eggs.
Then we headed up to Kaycee's church for a Spencer's Easter Dinner.
And the kids had fun on their Easter egg hunt.
We slept at Kaycee's house and after church the kids found their baskets.
and went on an other easter egg hunt.

Then we had dinner w/the Kilpack's.(wish I had a picture) 
 It was such a nice weekend. Filled w/Fun, Family and Food... What more do you need?

3 comments:

Maryann said...

I can't believe how BIG Houston is getting! He's not a baby anymore! So cute!

Cory and Krista said...

Looks like you had a VERY fun Easter weekend! You are right, family, food, and fun, nothing is better than that.

Kaycee said...

Easter was so fun with you guys! cute pictutes!