Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Mother

 My Mother is one of a kind. She wasn't just a mother growing up she was one of my best friends. She was so much fun. She would help out on my school classes, When I would have sleepovers with friends, she would stay up talking with us. When I would come home from a date she would wait up for me so she could hear al about it. My mother is the a great example in my life. She has tought me how to have laugh and have fun.

My mom is a wonderful missionary. She met a cousin of hers she never knew about and became friends with her. Because of my mom's wonderful example Julie got baptized. In this photo is My mom (Laura), Her cousin/friend (Julie) my Mom's parent's (Carol and Richard)
My mom is always there for me. She has been there from start to finish in all my labors. In this picture is my sister Kayceee and my mom being my "doula's" as I am in labor. They were having a little fun with it. (My mom always tries to make what ever she is doing fun!)
I love vacations with my parents. This last November we went to California with my parents and we had a really nice time.

My mom likes activities. Her she is in a cave w/my sister Tawni. Which reminds me... She is so unselfish and wants to help everyone. She adopted 2 children from Ethiopia. She takes trips to Peru and sends families money each month to help them with school or to make ends meet. She has such a love for everyone and finds ways she can help. 

My mom is a wonderful grandmother to 7 grandkids (ages 5 and younger) In this photo she is holding My niece Rebekah



My mom has been there for me through everything. One thing I am SOOO grateful she was there for, was me meeting Hemi. She would chat to him online and even pretend she was me. ( all with my permission) She did her research and called his branch pres. and mission pres. to make sure he was who he says he was. Lots of people did not support mine and Hemi's relationship, my mom supported it 100%  from day one.

A Picture of My wedding day!

I LOVE YOU MOM! I am SO Blessed to have you as my Mother! Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Linds. Such a wonderful tribute to a wonderful mom! She is so deserving of it...and MORE! I love her!

linnylou said...

love it! Happy Mother's Day, Mom! And to you too Linds!

Kaycee said...

aw! what a great post!!! Mom is one of a kind!