Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy 30th Kaycee!

This is the coolest and most fun 30 year old out there. She is someone I tell everything to. We love spending time together. Kaycee always sticks up for what's right and what she believes in. She is so funny, she loves to play jokes on people and when we get together (and that is a lot. almost every weekend) we always have a good time. She loves vacations and if you ever get a chance to go w/kaycee you're in for some fun. Kaycee loves get together and parties. She is the party planner and does a great job at it. I think she plans something once a month. Kaycee is tender hearted and doesn't hold a grudge. Kaycee is very easy to talk to and loves to get to know everyone. She marries her High school Sweetheart 10 years ago and they have 3 stinkin' cute kids (Abbey, Jaden and Brigham). Kaycee is such a great mom and so patient.
We are as close as it gets. She isn't just my sister, she's one of my best friends.
Happy Birthday, Kaycee!


3 comments:

linnylou said...

well said, linds! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYCEE!

Kaycee said...

AW! Thank you so much Lindsey!!! What a VERY NICE post. you are too Nice! you are my best friend too missy! We have lots of fun together. I hope I don't get boring in my old age. Thanks for the birthday blog.

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE, Linnie!! I couldn't have said it better, and you didn't miss a thing. She IS an amazing person. Thanks for a great post!