Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Spencer!

Happy Birthday, Spencer!!
Spencer is a good brother/uncle. My kids love Spencer. He is so fun with them.

Here is Spencer w/Adelaide.

Spencer married Lindsey almost 3 years ago. I love when we get to spend time with those two.


Amanee, Dallin, Hemi, Spencer and Robby @ mine and Hemi's wedding

Spencer is a go getter. If he doesn't have a job he does what it takes to find one a.s.a.p. and usually has one less then a week later. He is a really good handy man. He can fix almost anything from his house to his cars. He's a hard worker. 
He is an outdoorsy person. He likes to hike, and do water sports. I am so happy Spencer is my brother.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  

5 comments:

linnylou said...

what a sweet post! thanks Linds!

Spencer said...

Thank you Lindsey! that is such a nice post. you are very thoughtful

Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

Aw, shucks, I couldn't have said it better!! The only thing I could add is, he has such good taste in women! To word it better....I love Lindsey as much as I love him. Happy BD, Spency.

Kaycee said...

Happy Birthday to my dearest Brother! Good Post Lindsey

Ashlie Dalton said...

happy belated birthday to spencer!

there was a time him and i were really close and had so much fun together. that's what i think of when i think of spencer. fun. :)