Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Birthday

First My LONG time friend surprised me the day before and took me to lunch.
(A picture to give you an idea of who I'm talking about...)  

THEN on the actual day...
Thanks to the BEST husband in the world I had the BEST Birthday EVER!
Like every Saturday we hit up some yard sales in our area, then Hemi casually drove over to my mom's house. (She lives in the same areas as me) but to my surprise we stopped in. We dropped off my kids to my sister Tawni. Hemi took me to Kneaders down the road for breakfast.
 It was pretty cool because they had the place decorated for the month of August in a Happy Birthday theme. =0)


I haven't ever had their french toast and boy was I missing out. It was THE best french toast I've ever had. Its a MUST try. PLUS $5 for the best french toast you'll ever taste and its ALL YOU CAN EAT!
If you can't tell by the picture, I'm pretty excited. (that is one huge, cheesy smile)

THEN Hemi handed me my present. A gift card visa. :) He knows me TOO WELL! I LOVE shopping...



 ...and I spent the whole thing in an hour.



That night my parents hosted my birthday party at their house.


Some of the clan...



Something I couldn't get pictures of was how much Hemi did for me that WHOLE day. He took care of the kid's EVERY need and waited on me hand and foot. He sure knows how to make a girl feel special.
I heard a Question this week "What was the best birthday present you've ever gotten?" I have two answers for that... One being born in to the best family EVER. (They are perfect for me) and being born to a family already active members of the LDS Church. Seriously the BEST BIRTHday gift I could ever ask for.

3 comments:

Shae said...

What a fun birthday! And, you definitely got spoiled! That's what it's all about! I love making a big deal about "mommy & daddy" birthdays, because the kids' need to know that we have our "special" day, too! :)

Kaycee said...

What a fun day for you!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Linds, that is SO neat...and what a jewel Hems is. Isn't it awesome to get spoiled on your day to break up the monotony of every day motherhood. ha ha
I'm SO happy for you, and you certainly deserve it, sweetheart! I love you!