Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bear Lake Vacation...All I Ever Wanted...Day 3

On day 3 of Bear Lake, Hemi woke up early (6:AM) and took a hike by him self to this little lake.

Then we headed to Bear Lake for a day of fun!
My dad holding sleeping Addie.

My Brother Dallin and Hemi rented a boat for a couple hours. It was a lot of fun!
Hemi as skipper

Hemi's little helper

Dallin did awesome wake boarding.


Hemi attempting it. :)


But the raft was more his style...With Houston.





Me with my nephew, Hyrum (not even a month old)

The Kids LOVED the water. It was such a nice break to sit and watch them play.



Most of the family on the beach

Adelaide and cousin Brigham






My sister and I


Addie and her other cousin Rebekah. (its so nice having so many cousin's the same age)


my sister tawni and I jumping for Joy.

Hannah and her cousin Abbey/BFF

Mine and my sister's family. (wish we could had gotten a picture with everyone)

Check below for day one and 2 of the vacation.

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

Hemi does so well capturing the moment! Love your photography! One of my favorite vacations with the family

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful vacation. Love all your pictures. They made it so fun to relive.
Love that you guys are all so close! That's what life's all about!