Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A BLAST at BEAR LAKE! Day ONE...

On our way to Bear Lake we stopped in Logan for Lunch and to let the kids run around.
Houston, Jade, Brigham, Hannah and Abbey

Adelaide and her Cousin Rebekah

girl talk... My Mom, My two sisters and I.


My two boys








Who doesn't like a game of Frisbee?

Adelaide relaxin'

Now we got to the the Cabin we were staying at in Paris, Idaho and the kids had so much room to run around outside.
Houston and his cousin Jaden.


4 wheeler rides for the kids


Chat with the Parents

And a little ride with my honey.


The kids got to ride in Grandpa's truck to the park.

The adults playing a little volleyball (minus the net.)


After the park we headed to Garden City to get the famous, must have raspberry shakes.


After ice cream we came home and let the kids play games before bed.


1 comment:

Kaycee said...

You guys take such good pictures! Love all your pictures.
such a fun first day!