Sunday, August 26, 2012

Family Reunion At Palisades state Park

This weekend my Fmaily went down to Palisades state park for our family reunion. It was a lot of  fun. My little family slept in a tent at Palisades. My parents spelt at this super cute pioneer cabin. The owner restored the inside to make it look just like it would in the 1800's. But the structure is all original.
 
We went to the Sanpete County Fair. The kids had fun doing farm activities.
 
Riding their tractors 
 
Picking vegetables from the garden

 
Milking a cow

 
Farmer, Grandpa Bill
 
 

 
My mom, Hannah and my niece Abbey

 
For dinner we went back to where my parents were staying and roasted hot dogs and had S'mores after. The owner of the house my parents were renting lives in this other pioneer house. It was pretty cool.

 
Then we headed off the the dance. The kids had so much fun.



 
Then it was bed time, back in the tent. Here Hemi was telling the kids stories.


No comments: