Monday, August 4, 2014

Twenty Nine

29 years of my life has passed and I can't help but reflect on what an AMAZING 29 years its been.

 I've had the best childhood ever. We never had a lot of money but it was a always a good time.

I've always had and still have a great relationship with my siblings.

I've been blessed to be raised in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

 I have been blessed to have such amazing friends who I am still close with.

 I am blessed to had met Hemi and that we are married for eternity. I know it was all in God's plan that we met.

We're Blessed to have 4 healthy and well behaved kids.

 I'm blessed to be able to live comfortably.

29 short years have passed yet my life has been FULL of so many blessings.





2 comments:

Kaycee said...

Happy birthday!!! Your a blessed woman!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, again, sweetheart! You really ARE blessed. I love your blogs! (and you!!)