Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Latest Craft

I've been in a crafty mood lately and Thanks to my new obsession, Pinterest.com I've found so many crafts, recipes, and hair do's I cant wait to try. Here's my first...
I started with 4, blank stretched canvas from Hobby Lobby. (They are half the price from Michael's)

Then went to Wal-Mart and found fabric I liked. (I went to Wal-Mart because they have the cheapest fabric I know of and I wasn't too picky about this project.) I wrapped the canvas in the fabric and secured it with a staple gun.


I then went on Microsoft word and found a font I liked. Hemi (my thinker of a husband) made "stencils" out of cardboard with the font I liked, and he taped it on the the fabric.



Then we got buttons (I bought at Wal-mart) and hot glued them on.


Hemi hung them in our Kitchen.
And here you have it....



My next project will be made out of the cardboard from toilet paper rolls so keep watch for that one. :)

3 comments:

Kaylin said...

LOVE it!!!

Kaycee said...

That is so cool! You crafty woman, you!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Linds!! Isn't it great when you feel like you have accomplished something so neat for so little! Great work. I love it.