Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Look Back at Some Octorber Fun!

Take a peek at what fun we had this Halloween Season...

Hannah was a Vampire

Hemi and I were Vampires also. If you haven't seen Twilight I am a Vampire off that movie, named Jane. Hemi is my mate. :)


We had a fund raiser for my aunt Kelly who has cancer. It was a lot of fun! Dinner, Dancing and Dessert!
Hemi and 2 of my siblings


My handsome uncle Doug (he's single, ladies) and my sister kaycee, with my lovely grandma Pete in the background.


Here is the Lady of the Hour. My Beautiful Aunt Kelly. Dancing with my Amazing Grandfather.


Hemi and I got to show our moves on the dance floor


We had a "Spencer's Annual Halloween party. This year it was thrown by my cousin Amanda! She did a wonderful job.
Here is the Pirates table. (Ryan and Kaylin, with Mark and Katie in the back)


Next we come to Alice in Wonderland's table. with Nick, Shelly, Alice herself (Audrey) and Jeanine, who I think she's called Queen of Hearts? (I haven't seen the movie in so long) 


Here is Amanda, and Party thrower!


My handsome devil, Brother Spencer and his wild wife Lindsey


the cutest couple of all... Grandma-pa Spencer


The kids had lots of fun games they played...
One was a pinata that Amanda made herself


the Hemara Family


Some Carved Pumpkins


Some Painted Pumpkins


Hannah pinning the hat on the witches head. :)


Now for the big night... Trick or Treating. Little Rebekah going out as the cutest pumpkin of all.


All my kids and their cousins. They had so much fun!


As much as I love Halloween I am glad its over and we get to look forward to Thanksgiving!!!
Until next time... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are all so much fun. Looks like you got some really good ones of the fund raiser. I love your Spencer Halloween party. Everyone looks so adorable in their costumes. I loved Gram and Gramps, and then all the little ones at the end. What fun.