Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor day Weekend

My family had a REALLY fun labor day weekend. We kicked it off by going to the "Herriman Beach" and taking my parents Kayak. (wish I had a picture) Then we headed to my cabin Friday-Saturday, with my brother Dallin and his wife Grisel. We rode four wheelers, had a campfire and the guys shot guns. (see pictures below)



Sunday-Monday We went to my grandpa's Campground he owns in Ogden. My cousins Amanda and Audrey met us up there to play games. We tented it, and watched a movie (Rio) in there and Monday we swam in the campground pool. It was a lot of fun! (again, see pictures below)






Monday evening my big family + grandma Pete and cousin Ashlie and Luke got together for dinner at my sister's house to celebrate my nephew Brigham's birthday. It was a lot of fun and Brigham was so cute with his presents and his b-day cake.


Here is me, my dad, Addie, and grandpa Pete. (4 generations) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post, Lin. Cute pics too. Looks like you had a successful and FUN holiday weekend.