Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birthday Boy!

3 years ago today I got induced to have Houston. It was the best labor. I put my makeup on and did my hair before I left for the hospital. I went in at 7:30am and they started me at 8 and I got my epidural. I started pushing at 1 and 35 minutes later Mr. Houston Andrew Hemara was born. It was perfect! I didn't feel any pain or break a sweat. And for the next two years that was how raising Houston was. He was the easiest baby ever! Hardly ever cried and  very content. Now at age 2 he wants to be more independent and more stubborn, but still such a sweetheart! Some of Houston's likes are... Spiderman, Toy Story, Cars, any sport that has to do with a ball, swimming, and trains. He is all boy but the shyest boy I know. He is so sweet. I dont know what life would be with out him. Here is a walk down memory lane for the last 3  years...
A Face Only a mother could love. I know he isn't the best looking new born but he was the sweetest!

give him a few months and he grew in to his looks. :)

his 1st birthday

his second birthday

Me and my buddy in California

Daddy's Boy at Bear World

 Houston LOVES his grandpa's 4wheelers. :)

Spring 2011

3 year old
Happy Birthday Houston! I LOVE YOU BUDDY!

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

I love that post! My dear cute nephew is getting so big. I loved going down memory lane. Very cute pictures. He looks like a model.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. :)