Monday, August 22, 2011

Bear Lake

We had a lot of fun this summer but the funnest thing of all was this last weekend my family went to Bear Lake.
We went down Thursday, hung out at our condo (18 of us slept in.) and that night we got shakes, went for a drive and skipped rocks on the beach.  
Friday we hung out all day on the water. Doing jet skis, and kayaks. It was a BLAST! Then we drove up Paris canyon (in ID.) and went in the ice cave. (wish I had pictures) Friday night celebrated Houston's b-day and drove home Saturday. The trip was way too short, but here are the pictures I took bellow...
Addie and I on the beach. :)

Adelaide was so relaxed and loved her tube.

My sisters and I on one of the kayaks.

The kids played in the sand for hours!

The funnest of all... THE JET SKI! My sisters and I getting ready to take it out.

Houston's pinata for his birthday

(wish I knew how to turn this picture around.) The ice cream cake I made for the birthday boy.

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

So much fun! I want to go back. Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, Linds. I haven't even wished Houston a Happy Birthday yet. Give him a big hug from Grandma Pete. I think he's kind of scared of me anyway. Wow, 3 already. Loved your pictures. Fun at Bear Lake.

Lindsey Hemara said...

Thanks Grandma! :)