Tuesday, July 26, 2011

24th of July Weekend...

My family had our first Kilpack Reunion and this year it was held at our family cabin. Here are some pictures to show some of the high lights of the weekend...

Hemi, Addie, Hannah and my Dad playing in the sand box.


We went on a couple 4-wheeler rides (wish I would had gotten us actually on our ride but this picture will have to do)



My Brother Dallin made a treasure hunt for the 4 oldest grandkids.



Abbey (my niece) found a clue by the "blue room" the old outhouse



At the end they had to dig in the sound box and found their treasure (a couple boxes of candy)



Hemi and I planned a few minute to win it games. One was stacking cups, an other was stacking golf balls, an other was catching pencils and the last one was juggling balloons. (I wish I had more pics of all the games. But these will have to do...)

Here is my dad



My sister Kyacee



Brother Dallin



Sis. In Law Grisel



ME!



and Brother Spencer



for some reason we didn't have water in the cabin so we had to "rough it" and do it all out in nature. :) Here is my mom's brilliant shower and my sister, sister in law and myself showing you how it works.




This is the shower it's self



and us models. hahaha...NO, I'm not really naked, its just to give ya'll the idea of how it all works. :)



And we have our very own grill master. Robby (my bro. in law) is the best on the grill.



 We also went to fireworks but didn't have a camera for that event and the guys + Kaycee went shooting.  I think we could all say we had so much fun!


3 comments:

Kaycee said...

That was fun! I like all your pictures, all exceor ook the 1 of my blubbering cleavage hanging out.

linnylou said...

looks like SO MUCH fun! too bad i couldn't make it!

Anonymous said...

Good post, Lin. Fun times and LOVE your pics!