Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Amanee!!

When i was 9 my parents felt like there was someone missing from our family. They ended up adopting the cutest, littlest, 6 year old boy (AMANEE) from Ethiopia. It was the best experience seeing  him come from a country with hardly anything and try/see new things for the first time such as light switches, drinkingfountains, buy clothes at a store and see him hug and kiss his Christmas presents after he opened them. He got his first bike shortly after he got here and he hasn't stopped riding since. Anyone who knows Amanee knows he is such a funny person and very like able. He has so many friends. I can't count how many times I have run in to someone and they find out I am Amanee's sister they usually say "OH MY HECK! You're Amanee's Sister?" and they usually say something about his awesome biking skills. I don't get to see this guy enough but I want to wish ya a Happy Brithday Amonhole!   


My big family (the lighting is so bad!)


Handsome little devil ( had to steel this from his FB because I don't have enough pics of this kid)


His mad biking skills. (an other pic I  had to steel.) :)


Amanee and my brothers at my wedding. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post! What a special guy. I texted him Happy BD this morning and he answers back..."ha ha, thanks gram, love you too. He's always ha ha-ing. Love him!

Lindsey Hemara said...

so true grandma. he is always ha-ha-ing. :)

Kaycee said...

What a good Post!