Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good bye March. Hello April

March has come to an end. I was hoping for it to be the month of luck. As I look back I guess I am pretty lucky. In March I celebrated my oldest child's 5th birthday. I've realised I am the luckiest mom ever to have my oldest child be Hannah. She is a dream come true. She is the best daughter and big sister anyone could ask for. 
The next "lucky" thing I realize is how very Lucky (or blessed is more like it) that I still have a house to live in, I still have my family here on earth, I still have my cars, my food and all the nice things that fill my house. I am so grateful I am not one of the poor people in Japan who has lost everything this last month. My heart goes out to those Japanese. I hope I never have to go through something as traumatic as that. 

I guess March is pretty lucky for me. 
I am excited to spring into April and see what it holds for my family and I.

3 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

awe, what a good post. way to focus on your blessings.
happy april!

Anonymous said...

Geez, I just left a nice comment and it disappeared on me. But what a nice post!
You truly are blessed.

Kaycee said...

Good Post Lindsey! you are a very blessed and lucky gale!

I hope April is good too!