Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Surprise!!




I can't believe it!!
This wasn't expected at all, but we are getting really excited.
I can't believe I will be having 4 kids. I don't know how I'm going to do it?
Heavenly Father must know better then we do, and really want us to have this little baby here.
Those of you that know my sister Kaycee know we have all our kids close in age. Even this time with out even planning it. :) That makes me even more excited to have her and my sister in law to be pregnant with again.

6 comments:

Kaycee said...

I am way excited for you!!! Even though it wasn't planned and a huge shock to you I am glad you are excited for your new addition. Heavenly father doesn't make mistakes. You are a really good and Fun mom! You will do just fine.

Lindsey Hemara said...

Thanks Kaycee!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Crap-a-mighty!!! You really know how to excite your old Gram! There's nothing as precious in the whole world. I just KNEW there would be another one or two this year. I'm SO excited for you guys, Hems & Lin! Way excited. Congrats!
Love ya, Grams

Lindsey Hemara said...

Hahaha grandma! Your too cute. Thanks you!
Love ya!

Lindsey Hemara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlie Dalton said...

Hey lindsey! Congrats on new baby bean and also happy late anniversary! I was talking with Luke last night about fun times you & I had when we were younger, made me miss it!! We need to get together. Love you!